Dr. Gary S. Churchill, Specialized in Facial Plastic Surgery
The demand for facial plastic surgery has increased dramatically over the last ten years and as a result, more and more practitioners are trying to "get in the game" and capitalize on that demand. This can leave the consumer confused as to who is best qualified. It just makes sense to only trust your face to a Facial Plastic Surgeon. While most plastic surgeons are generalists performing surgery on the whole body, spending much of their operating time on body liposuction, tummy tucks, and breast surgery, Facial Plastic Surgeons are true specialists devoting their entire practice exclusively to the face. It is just common sense that a board certified surgeon who specializes exclusively in plastic surgery of the face is who you'd want to see.
The surgical practice of Gary S. Churchill, M.D. FACS, has been devoted exclusively to the face since he established the Center for Facial Plastic Surgery in 1989. Dr. Churchill performs hundreds of facial plastic surgeries per year. This degree of experience and expertise is to our knowledge, unsurpassed in the greater metropolitan Chicago area. For more information on Facial Plastic Surgeons, click here.
Dr. Churchill is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He regularly attends scientific meetings and courses to stay current on the newest techniques and technology, however, not everything that is new is better. Only those new innovations that yield improved results will be employed. Dr. Churchill serves as a clinical assistant professor at Loyola University Medical Center and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). For more information about Dr. Churchill, visit doctor's profile.
Upon your visit to our Barrington location, you will be served by our experienced, professional staff. We truly care about your experience and will do everything we can to make you feel welcome and special in our office.
The Best Techniques and Latest Technology in Facial Plastic Surgery
We offer many options for enhancing your appearance and self-confidence– whether you want to gain a more youthful appearance, correct a congenital defect, or give your skin a healthy glow. Be assured, you’ll receive optimum results with the least invasive techniques available today. Click here for detailed information about specific facial plastic surgery procedures we offer.
You want a skilled surgeon. You also want a doctor you can trust. We are committed to addressing all your concerns before and after surgery. We will advise and educate you–clearly and honestly–so you can make the best decision about your plastic surgery.
- 98% of our patients tell us they’re very satisfied with their surgery and our practice.
- In fact, they’re so satisfied, more than half come back for additional procedures.
- Over 80% of our new clients are patient referrals.
Click here to read our patient testimonials.
Accredited Surgical Suites
Our three surgical suites provide you with:
- The highest caliber of safety and quality, as measured by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Ours was the first private plastic surgery facility in the Chicago area to earn this accreditation, the nationally recognized gold standard for outpatient surgical facilities.
- State-of-the-art technology: anesthesia monitoring, endoscopic instruments, and multiple lasers.
- A separate recovery room as well as a private family waiting area.
- Full anesthesia services by a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA).
- Lower costs than if the procedure were performed in a hospital.
- Confidentiality and privacy, including a discreet rear entrance.
- A comfortable setting with relaxing atmosphere and soothing music.
- The option to stay overnight, if you undergo multiple procedures, have a long way to travel, or prefer first-night care by a private registered nurse. Dr. Churchill maintains staff privileges at local area hospitals.