Unique Practice, Exceptional Care
The most important decision to make when considering facial cosmetic surgery is choosing the right surgeon. With a vast array of practitioners offering services these days, it is vital to select a surgeon who is appropriately specialized to provide optimal care. Our feeling is that the best facial plastic surgery is performed by plastic surgeons who are dedicated solely to the face.
At The Center For Facial Plastic Surgery, we have the unique advantage to combine the expertise of two facial plastic surgeons, Dr. Gary S. Churchill, M.D., F.A.C.S., and Dr. Mark J. Been, M.D., with an oculoplastic eye surgeon, Dr. Geeta B. Been, M.D. With this combination of specialists you can be assured to receive the best quality of care with natural, lasting results.
The Center For Facial Plastic Surgery has maintained the highest standard of excellence for over 25 years. Our outstanding patient satisfaction is a reflection of both our surgical results and our commitment to making your experience as enjoyable as possible. The Center For Facial Plastic Surgery is a fully accredited surgery center and our dedicated, knowledgeable staff prioritize your individual needs in a relaxed atmosphere. We truly care about your experience and will do everything possible to make you feel welcome and comfortable in our office.
Aging is inevitable, but now more than ever people want to do something about it. In fact, we’ve noticed that the demand for facial plastic surgery continues to grow on a yearly basis. Despite this fact, many people feel nervous about the decision to undergo a cosmetic procedure. We understand this is normal. Our goal is to provide you with as much information as you need in a stress-free, no-commitment environment during your initial consultation. Here you will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive our expert opinion regarding the best treatment option for you.
The Best Techniques and Latest Technology in Facial Plastic Surgery
We offer many options for enhancing your appearance and self-confidence—whether you want to gain a more youthful appearance, correct a congenital defect, or give your skin a healthy glow. Be assured, you’ll receive optimum results with the least invasive techniques available today. Click here for detailed information about specific facial plastic surgery procedures we offer.
You want a skilled surgeon. You also want a doctor you can trust. We are committed to addressing all your concerns before and after surgery. We will advise and educate you–clearly and honestly–so you can make the best decision about your plastic surgery.
- 98% of our patients tell us they’re very satisfied with their surgery and our practice.
- In fact, they’re so satisfied, more than half come back for additional procedures.
- Over 80% of our new clients are patient referrals.
Click here to read our patient testimonials.
Our three surgical suites provide you with:
- State-of-the-art technology: anesthesia monitoring, endoscopic instruments, and multiple lasers.
- A separate recovery room as well as a private family waiting area.
- Full anesthesia services by a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA).
- Lower costs than if the procedure were performed in a hospital.
- Confidentiality and privacy, including a discreet rear entrance.
- A comfortable setting with relaxing atmosphere and soothing music.
- The option to stay overnight, if you undergo multiple procedures, have a long way to travel, or prefer first-night care by a private registered nurse. Dr. Churchill and Drs. Mark and Geeta Been maintain staff privileges at local area hospitals.